Latest Bloggings

Monday, January 7, 2008

Samsung Printer: Glossy as a Piano?

http://www.samsung.com/my/imaginethepride/

Mmppphh, I just bumped into this on Samsung's web. What caught me was the fact that this is perhaps the most premium positioning for a printer... I mean my very first thought was how much more premium can you get with a printer.

Monochrome Laser printer...

*sigh*

But, then the more I looked at it, the more I felt compelled to own one. Not that I've already got enough items with glossy surface (some more BLACK) to collect dust on in my house.

Then again, I don't think dust will be the only thing that I would be concerned about... I imagine myself pulling my hair out with the frustration on forever getting my grubby, oily finger prints on the surface of the piano finished, gloss...

Seriously, however... it is a beautiful printer. And it's a unique positioning for a product which before where treated very much as a tool rather than a piece of talking point and decor. If any of my Samsung client read this, please note that I have redeemed myself with that statement... ;-)

Now I need to look out for this one... backing up my blog on hardcopies has never been CLASSIER!!! :-P

No comments:

My Flickr