Latest Bloggings

Friday, December 28, 2007

My Little Piece of Speech Heaven

Well, despite the fact that I "have" been blogging for 2 years, it never really caught on for me. (Just like cigarettes, no matter how many time I tried)

Mmpphh... drawing inspiration from the likes of Xiaxue and Steven Lim (one day I hope to be the World's Second Most Handsome Guy), it dawned on me how much fun I could have. Never mind ethics or proper English, this is my own little world!

So, I decide how I want to write it!!!

So, anyone who has a problem with what I have here, speak up but I'd always have the pleasure of the "Delete" button to see your comments go down the digital drain. But, hey I'm sure in this space of free speech, a little insult shouldn't make a dent in that armour which you supposedly should be wearing while browsing around in this jungle!

Anyways, it's a revelation as I finally found my little piece of heaven to vent stuffs... muahahahah!!!

No comments:

My Flickr