Latest Bloggings

Monday, December 31, 2007

Jusco Bukit Tinggi - Impressive


The Jusco chain of stores under the AEON group seems to be doing well lately. The latest series of independant retail hypermalls has seen a very modern treatment and contemporary styling.

The latest, the Jusco Hypermall in Bukit Tinggi, Klang (not to be mistaken with the Bukit Tinggi in Pahang) is a very impressive mall. One which matches the likes of 1 Utama when it first open its doors in 1995 (which was and still is run by Jusco).

I'm a frequent shopper at Jusco Metro Prima (near where I stay) which is quite impressive for an independant suburb mall. And I had visited Jusco Taman Equine in Seri Kembangan (near the National Stadium). The latter had a very Australian mall "feel" to the place with just 2 floors but lots of ground area).

The Bukit Tinggi Jusco is quite another conception altogether. 4 floors of shopping space with each floor stretching a 10 min walk from one end to another (if you are walking casually non-stop). It's modern and clean (of course it's new) but I think it'll be this way for a long time considering the great standards which Jusco stands by.

Malls like Jusco are great places to shop because you are promised the same experience you have come to know and trust whichever Jusco you end up in. The only difference is the total shopping environment and a good way to escape familiar faces ;-)

PS: I am by no way associated with Jusco... and these are my honest opinions based on my personal experience. ;-)

No comments:

My Flickr