Latest Bloggings

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Gardens @ MidValley

So, once again we were doing our shopping complex rounds. This weekend we dropped by The Gardens @ MidValley. It's not a new shopping complex on its own. Rather it's an extension of what the existing MidValley Megamall has to offer. It's in its own building and house a more upmarket range of brands & products.






What's nice about these new shopping complex is that there seems to be a healthy competition among the shops to present the most unique interior design to stand out. And this makes the whole presentation very pleasing to the eye and at least an opportunity for Malaysian retail persona to bring designs to a modern, contemporary time.

Robinson's of Singapore is also here. I must say, I am impressed by the range of products that was brought in and are new to what we already have here. More choices for things that we in the past had to go to Singapore for. So, well done.

I like the Gardens as much as I liked the Pavilion. Although it's much smaller in size, the place has a cosy feel to it. The touches of wooden panelling and banister along the corridors are a nice touch. There seems to be quite a few things that has yet to be completed and a number of areas which are still pending repairs or adjustment, but I guess for a new complex, that is forgivable.

We only went to 3 floors of the shopping complex, but if what I read in the pamphlets about the boutique cinema, roof garden and lounges are correct, I shall be back here quite often for a taste of the good life. :-)

No comments:

My Flickr