Latest Bloggings

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baked a Cake!

Okay, have not been baking for quite a while since we've moved. So, while I was in the kitchen, I decided to throw together the most basic cake mix just to try out my new oven.

How do you do that, you ask?

Okay recipe for this is like the most basic ever!
  1. 2 cups wheat flour
  2. 1 cup sugar
  3. 1 cup milk
  4. 6 eggs
  5. 2 teaspoon vanilla flavouring
  6. 1/2 cup butter
Mix these, pour into baking tray and throw into pre-heated oven (gas mark 210). And that's it! 40 mins later, we were all having cake.

The above was really a 'base'. You can thrown in anything extra ie. raisins, sultanas, dates, chocolates. Or you could just leave it to the end and top up with icing or more butter.

Mmpphh.. I am thinking about the next one I'm gonna do. Just love cooking for fun.

No comments:

My Flickr