Latest Bloggings

Monday, February 2, 2009

Starting a Monday Morning

It’s a Monday morning and it’s been a while since I have felt great about a Monday morning. I and wondering about the reason for this. Perhaps it was the long break this Chinese New Year, a separation from work that helped me to recuperate and made me see what I love about my work. The excitement, the adrenaline rush, the relieve of stress and pressure after a certain task all adds to that feeling of accomplishment.

It’s going to be a great Monday morning because I woke up today smiling. Next time you guys wake up, remember to take note of how you are feeling at the time you wake up. Because that’s the note which will start the rhythm of your day. Which is why I really, really believe that it is extremely important to go to sleep at night having sorted things out or having done a little thinking about how you are going to go about your day. Otherwise, you would wake up, worried or not knowing what to do.

So, well for me, today…it’s a great Monday morning.

No comments:

My Flickr