Latest Bloggings

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

760++ Friends and Counting

Hmmm.... guess I've been asked 1 too many times before on how I got 760++ friends on my FB.

Okay, let's see if this justifies the nos... ;-)

  1. 170 school friends/hometown friends from Miri (there's more and I'm still looking!)
  2. 70 college (KL) & university (UK) friends
  3. 45 colleagues & ex-colleagues
  4. 120 suppliers & company partners (from 10 yrs ago)
  5. 185 clients and met on jobs (clients from so many yrs ago)
  6. 50 event personalities/performers/hosts we worked with
  7. 25 relatives (I'm sure there's more out there in FB)
  8. 45 photography friends (PhotoMalaysia/PhotoKaki/Click! Mag/Photography Workshops/Other Magazines)
  9. 30 people whom I bumped into on FB and found interesting ;-)

So that makes a total of +-740 people.

(Oh BTW, that's how you guys are categorised in my FB lists!)

So, where the heck did another 20++ people come from???!!

Yeah... I'm wondering about that.  Hmm... think they should be consisting of your friendly stalkers, the lonelies and desperates, females checking me out (God knows what for?!), males checking me out (I don't want to know what for!!!), and the nice people pretending to be people they are notsss...;-)

And you say "Why the heck did you add them?".  Guess at the time, it was the only way to find out who they were!!!... then I didn't get round to removing them... oh well, time for some grass trimming soon! (if I get round to it).

Ciaos friendly ppl!

(Say HI to me on FB if you hadn't already!)

No comments:

My Flickr