Latest Bloggings

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Elaborations

Ah… the pleasures of dissecting ANYTHING at all, be it a single word, a few text, a paragraph, a situation, a real scenario, a hypothetical event, verbal words uttered in a conversation, a picture, a person, a group, emotions, thoughts, a dream, someone’s problem, your own difficulties, a little excitement, about something, a new muse, an old passion, etc……

That’s my escape.

Give me a word… and I’ll give you a 200-250 word paragraph relating to it.

You know what it is?

It’s the pleasure of letting your words (and thoughts) take you on a journey somewhere else other than where you are right now…sometimes simply because you need to get away and you physically can’t!

Everyone can think… and think a lot.  May not be the same as another, but that’s the beauty of reading another person’s writing… it’s always different.

So, go ahead, “elaborate”… that’s my word of the week.

No comments:

My Flickr