Latest Bloggings

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Golfing at Guthrie Golf Course

golf It's been two Sundays since we've made it our routine to play golf every Sunday morning.  It's about time I got round to getting myself on the move and some exercise!  Smile

The Guthrie Golf Course, which is essentially a golf academy which features very, very short Par 3 holes which they actually called "Pitch and Putt".  So, I guess you can literarily walk around with a pitcher and a putter and do a full round of golf at all of its nine hole. 

So, Kenneth and Sly are now my official golf flight members.  Fortunately for me, we are all amateurs at this... makes my golf look not so bad!! hehehe... Tongue out

Last week we started a bit late at 9am and ended up being fried by the sun at 11:30pm.... unbearable!

This Sunday, being smarter, I woke up at 5:30am... yes crazy right?  5:30am on a Sunday morning!  And got round to picking up Kenneth and meeting Sly for a quick breakfast before teeing off from the 1st hole at 7:30am.

I have a few more rounds to go before I'd post my score here, for fear of being ridiculed!  But, honestly, I am doing much better this week than the last!

Hopefully this keeps up... it'll be nice to apply for a golf club membership with all the perks... eventually...... Sarcastic

No comments:

My Flickr