Latest Bloggings

Thursday, June 15, 2006

New "L" Lens

Wohoo!!! Just got myself a new lens. It's my first "L" lens.


For those of you who are photographically illiterate, that's "L" for professional lens. Don't ask me why it's called L though. And it's white! No question about its identity when I go shooting with it.

Size does matter!

Well, I may not have the biggest, but it certainly beat having a puny Sigma 18-125mm and trying to zoom in on an action in the middle of a sea of professional white lenses during an event shootout.



And no question about sharpness lah... it's so amazing. Here's one of the first shot that I took with a simple bounce flash. Safe to say I was busy counting the number of hair Winnie had on her head after taking this picture. (The second pic is a 100% crop from her brow).

Hehehe...




No comments:

My Flickr