Latest Bloggings

Saturday, July 4, 2009

IPhone is CRAP

After a long string of mental battle, between trying to convince myself it was cool to own and IPhone and to get the freaking thing to work it like how I was given the fantasy of thinking… I finally decided the thing was CRAP!!!

I’ve been having so much issue with the phone… when it’s downloading email, I have to sit and wait…  because you can’t do anything then!  The freaking phone lags even more than my grandma walking around the house on a bad day!  Often I have to go and get a cup coffee and come back and maybe do some work on my computer… go out have a chat, then come back and then, my phone would give me a shy smile and bing and says it was ready to be touched! …stupid…

And the word “No Service” has been burnt to my forehead… well… at least from the number of times I banged my head on the phone trying to get a freakin’ “service” out of it!!!  “I’ll serve you alright!!!! I’ll serve you a glass of cold water… straight from the tap!!!!” … stupid…

P1030240 
…with my Maxis Sim Card…

P1030242
…with my DiGi Sim Card…

Anyone wants it? …. :-(

No comments:

My Flickr